This sassy little tinkerbell thinks its awesome being green!

This sassy little tinkerbell thinks its awesome being green!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Food Assignment (Part 2)

Sunday
After a very long and stressful night, i got up and decided to have some breakfast. I normally eat cooked banana's with codfish accompanied by a luke warm cup of ginger tea on sunday mornings, but this particular morning my mom did not feel the need to make breakfast. The second best thing I could think of was cereal. So breakfast for me that morning consisted of Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries and milk. I love that cereal more than any other on the planet. There is just something about it that makes you want to eat it every second of every day.
At about mid-day, I went cruising through the kitchen and made myself two (2) hotdogs with ketchup, mustard and relish. When eating something of that nature, I tend to get really, really thirsty so I drank some icy cold Poland Springs water to quench my thirst.
Around three fifteen in the afternoon (3:15 p.m) my mom called me downstairs for dinner. A piping hot plate filled with Rice and peas, brown stew chicken and brockley awaited me. My juice of preference was a strawberry kiwi Snapple. If you haven't noticed by now, I love strawberries. So anything that contains strawberries are very high on my list.
That night, I focused all my attention on Professor Lucca's assignment. I almost killed myself that night after writing his paper and my laptop shut off. As stupid as i could have been, I had not saved my work and I lost everything. To distract myself from doing that paper yet again and not pluck every strand of hair out of my head, I went downstairs, entered the kitchen and ate away my sorrows with a few slices of cake and milk.

6 comments:

La'Relle said...

HEYYYY!!!! I agree with that thing you said about cereal, GIRL I can eat cereal all day Breakfast, Lunch and dinner!!!!!!!!

Health freak said...

i hope you can find something better than cake to help you with you sad day :(
but i do want to try the codfish, so bring some to school.

kanYeTown said...

ay gal... y yal bloodclot tell me me got ya adress wrong? wat ya do!! nah im playin eitchu

Hopie said...

thanx for that comment...i was eating kinda crappy throughout high school and i met her through a chain of friends. i gotta look beautiful for the guys in college. ;-)lol

PEARL said...

hummmmmmmmmm that breakfast sound good can i have some

C. Jason Smith said...

Now didn;t I tell you all about saving your work all the time! Sheesh, girl. ;)