This sassy little tinkerbell thinks its awesome being green!

This sassy little tinkerbell thinks its awesome being green!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Food Assignment (part 3)

Monday
Monday I left the house hungry. i seem to do that alot lately. Since monday is the shortest day of the week for me it wasn't a big deal. I got up, put my things together for school, had my bath, then rushed out the door to catch the bus. My first and only class for the day was Mass Media with Professor Louis. After class I headed to the cafeteria where i bought a stawberry, banana smoothie. then i headed straight to the trainstation.
When i arrived home, I decided to make myself a sandwich consisting of potato bread, mayonnaise, turkey bologna, ketchup and cheese. yummy! when i was finished, i drank some chocolate tea.
For dinner i ate rice and peas with mixed vegetable and corned beaf. For me, that was the easiest thing to prepare for that evening. I was tired and lazy. lol. after eating, i realised I still wasn't filled completely so i went into the refigerator and took out some strawberries which i ate greedily. lol. A strawberry, kiwi snapple hlped it to go down with much more comfort.

No comments: